- IPS-LINTEC Group Pte Ltd (now known as Lintec & Linnhoff Holdings Pte Ltd) acquired all the Intellectual Property (IP) rights of the following brands: Lintec, Linnhoff, Eurotec
- IPS Securex Holdings Ltd. launched its Initial Public Offering (IPO) with a placement of 12 million new shares at S$0.35 each, in conjunction with its proposed listing on the Catalist Board of the SGX.
- IPS Securex Holdings Ltd. was awarded a contract by SMRT Trains Ltd to supply CCTV systems at 54 MRT stations in Singapore.
- IPS-LINTEC Asia-Pacific Pte. Ltd. signed a long-term exclusive sole distribution agreement with Linnhoff & Henne GmbH & Co. KG (LH) to distribute ‘Linnhoff & Henne’ brand of mastic Asphalt plants in Asia-Pacific.
- IPS Group Pte. Ltd. purchased a freehold factory at i-Park in Johor, Malaysia for use by Perfex Heat Transfer Sdn. Bhd.
- Linnhoff India Pvt. Ltd. was incorporated as a Joint Venture between IPS-LINTEC Asia-Pacific Pte. Ltd. and STG Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd. to manufacture and market Asphalt and Concrete plants in India.
- IPS Securex Holdings Ltd. signed a 7-year maintenance contract with Housing Development Board (HDB) Singapore to maintain the Alert Alarm System (AAS) for old people.
- IPS Securex Holdings Ltd. was awarded further contracts for the innovative HyperSpike product line of acoustic devices. The most recent project was for the supply of 30 HyperShields as part of a package of law enforcement equipment for a National Police Force in Southeast Asia.
- IPS Securex Holdings Ltd. was awarded the Turnkey Solution Project for OUB Centre 1, Raffles Place Upgrading of existing Tower 1 and new development at Tower 2.
- IPS Leasing Pte. Ltd. was incorporated for the rental of infrastructure equipment in Asia-Pacific and Africa.
- IPS Marketing Resources (S) Pte. Ltd. changed its name to IPS Securex Pte. Ltd. to focus on the distribution of security products in Asia.
- IPS-LINTEC Asia-Pacific Pte. Ltd. was formed between IPS Group Pte. Ltd. (Singapore) and LINTEC GmbH & Co. KG (Germany) to manufacture and distribute LINTEC, LINNHOFF and EUROTEC products.
- IPS Group Pte. Ltd. incorporated Perfex International Pte. Ltd. to manufacture and supply radiators and heat exchangers to engine manufacturers and generator assemblers in Asia.
- IPS Group Pte. Ltd. sets up its sales office in Beijing, China, to focus on project supplies and overseas Chinese projects.
- In anticipation of other increased activities, IPS Technologies Pte. Ltd. is restructured as a Holding Company for the Group’s Security business.
- Incorporation of IPS Japan, with Mr. Nakano Keisuke as the director, to supply new and used equipment to Japanese international contractors having projects overseas.
- IPS-Eurotec Asia-Pacific Pte. Ltd. is formed to produce its first ever concrete batching plant under its own ‘EUROTEC’ brand.
- International Project Supplies (S) Pte. Ltd. changed its name to IPS Group Pte. Ltd., to better reflect its regional presence and image as a parent company of the enlarged group.
- IPS-LINTEC Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd. signed an asphalt manufacturing joint venture agreement with LINTEC GmbH & Co. KG to set up its first asphalt manufacturing facility, Jiangsu Lintec Engineering Equipment Co., Ltd., in Jiangyin (China).
- Linnhoff Technologies Pte. Ltd. was acquired under IPS Group Pte. Ltd. as a joint venture with Lintec GmbH & Co. KG to market ‘LINNHOFF’ Asphalt Mixing Plants in India and Southeast Asia.
- IPS-LINTEC Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd. was formed as a sole distributor for LINTEC GmbH & Co. KG to distribute asphalt plants in Asia Pacific regions.
- IPS Power Supply Pte. Ltd. was incorporated as an exclusive distributor for SDMO Industries, a multinational French company, to distribute generators in the Asia-Pacific.
- IPS expanded its business to China.
- International Project Supplies (S) Pte. Ltd. (IPS) was founded by our current Group Chairman, Mr. Daniel Chan Tien Lok, as a small trading business for importing and exporting used and new equipment and providing general supplies to overseas projects.